Civic Center Permits

The California Education Code "Civic Center Act" guides how organizations, clubs, and associations formed for recreational, educational, political, economic, artistic, or moral purposes are permitted by district policy to use school buildings and grounds. Such use is called “civic center use” and must be subordinate to, and not interfere with, the instructional program or other public school purposes. Civic center use may be on either a free, direct cost recovery, fair rental value, or commercial basis.

To submit a request for use of facilities please complete the Rental Request Form -Microsoft Word Rental request.docx  or Rental request.pdf and email the form to

Please note: New Civic Center rates will go into effect July 1, 2019
Please click here for a printable PDF of the map shown below.



For Additional Info 

Lori LeMasters
(619) 278-6723