Employee Wellness Page
Welcome to the Employee Wellness Page!
The District receives newsletters and flyers from VEBA and Health Dimensions covering a variety of topics designed to promote a healthy life style.
These will be posted on this page. We hope you find them an informative and helpful tool to improve your work and home life.
Topics included in the Health Dimensions Newsletter - April 2017:
- Like it loud? Your ears don't.
- Carbon monoxide - a serious, silent danger.
- Alcohol - know your limits.
- Don't just ear your food - grow it!
- Chuck the chair: Sitting may harm your health
- 3 ways to be a positive force at work.
- Avoiding digital eye strain.
Newsletters and flyers may be accessed via the links below: