Please download permit form here and return to main complex office for permit issuance.
Please be advised:
No visitors are permitted on campus during lunch
2014-2015 Enrollment for Incoming 9th grade resident students:
Step 1: Come in to SD High's Main Office to complete enrollment paperwork, make sure to bring documents below.
Verification of Residency (gas & electric bill, phone bill, cable bill, water bill, rental agreement w/ receipt; all must be dated within last 30 days)
Copy of Last Transcript/Report Card
Official Copy of Birth Certificate (only if student is NEW to SD Unified School District)
Copy of IEP or 504 (only if student has received Special Education service)
Questions regarding enrollment?
Please contact Laura Huezo at 619-525-7455 ext. 2121 or email@example.com.
Step 2: Attend Course Selection Date for Selected School
- SciTech-March 25th @ 5:00pm (click here for flyer)
- MVPA-March 25th @ 5:00pm (click for flyer English or Spanish)
- Business & Leadership-March 26th @ 5:00pm
- IS-May 10th and May 17th @ 9:00 am
GEAR UP STUDENT SURVEY LINK
Athletic Clearance and Try-outs for Spring Sports:
- Please view the Athletics page for try-out times or to download copy of Athletic Packet.
- Students must complete all portions of Athletic Packet. (Physicians must sign both pages in the packet in order to be cleared)
Clearance Cards must be handed to coaches on first day of try-outs.