IMPORTANT NOTICE : Applications for the 2012/2013 school year may be submitted beginning November 1, 2011. You must use the on-line application process. Paper and faxed applications will NOT be accepted.
2. CHOOSE SCHOOLS: All programs are included in the on-line application. School Choice allows you to select five schools in priority order for consideration. There will be only one offer of enrollment per student based on designated priority and space availability. Submit application between November 1 through February 15. Applications for current SDUSD students will not be accepted after February 15. You may make changes to your school selections by returning to the on-lline application prior to the February 15th deadline.
3. COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING:
• Language preference allows Enrollment Options and the schools to send information to you in the appropriate language.
• Checking ‘yes’ for District transportation alerts Enrollment Options to contact you if you made a school choice that will not provide transportation. Transportation is not guaranteed and limited by budget restrictions.
4. CHECK IF APPLICABLE:
• Siblings must be enrolled concurrently at the same school to receive sibling priority and applications must be submitted on-line by Feb. 15. Siblings are students who share a biological or adoptive parent/guardian.
• Twins/Multiple Birth students receive the same five priority schools (unless requested by the parent) and receive the same random priority number for each school.
5. IMPORTANT: Carefully read the Parent/Guardian statement before submitting the on-line application.