Primary functions of the Pupil Accounting Department:
- Calculate and report Average Daily Attendance (ADA) for San Diego Unified School District to the state of California.
- Publish the monthly Active Enrollment Reports for the district.
- Provide training in attendance and enrollment procedures for all school levels, including Elementary, Middle, Senior, Atypical and Charter Schools.
- Conduct school site audits to ensure the accuracy of ADA reporting to the State of California.
- Collects and ensures state and district compliance for Annual Instructional Minutes and length of school year.