Parents, please note:
Click here for new student enrollment information. Information regarding back to school orientation and registration will be posted after July 1, 2015.
Requests for Student Transcripts/Records during Summer 2015
The Quality Assurance Office (QAO) will continue to provide student transcripts/graduation verifications when school sites are closed for the summer. Anyone requesting a document should call 619-725-7211 for information and directions. Walk-in assistance will be available from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., Monday-Friday, July 1 – Aug. 21, 2015. The ability to provide documents is limited based on electronic records. The documents that QAO can provide are as follows:
• Transcripts: 1991- present
• Diploma Verification Letters: 1959 to present
• Elementary Report Cards: 2006-07 to 2013 (unable to run in PowerSchool)
• Secondary Report Cards: 2006-07 to present
Any requests falling outside of those listed above will be referred back to the school sites when they reopen on Aug. 24, 2015.
High School records are available as follows:
The following high school sites are closed for the summer. QAO can
provide documents from July 1 – Aug. 21, 2015:
Henry High School
La Jolla High School
Madison High School
Mira Mesa High School
Mission Bay High School
Morse High School
Point Loma High School
San Diego High School
Scripps Ranch High School
University High School
To request transcripts (for the class of 2015 only) from the Registrars office , please email Vera Li at Vli@sandi.net. For all transcripts/records from former students prior to this year please contact the QA office.
EARLY RELEASES (BLUE SLIP)
• Please send a NOTE with your student stating the reason they are leaving,
• If you CALL and leave a voice mail—Please be aware that you need to
call at least 2 hours prior to the release time. ALSO your student will need to COME TO THE ATTENDANCE OFFICE to pick up their “Blue Slip”.
• If you walk in to get your student released—please be aware depending on