Welcome to Morse High School's Army JROTC!
FONTANA DRILL MEET RESULTS~
Morse High School JROTC"s Unarmed Fancy Drill Team, Armed Fancy Drill Team, and Color Guard competed at Fontana Drill Meet on 08 Mar 2014 with over 20 other schools and place in the following:
1st place Unarmed Individual #1
1st place Armed Dual Man #1
3rd Place Unarmed 4-Man #1
1st Place Armed 4-Man #2
3rd Place Armed 4-Man #4
1st Place Unarmed Inspection
2nd Place Unarmed Exhibition
1st Place Armed Regulation
1st Place Armed Exhibition
YPF Brigade at Point Loma HS
Morse HS Male Over All 3rd Place
Why Join Army Junior ROTC:
- To appreciate the ethical values and principles that underlie good citizenship.
- To develop leadership potential, while living and working cooperatively with others.
- To be able to think logically and to communicate effectively with others, both orally and in writing.
- To appreciate the importance of physical fitness in maintaining good health.
- To understand the importance of high school graduation for a successful future, and learn about college and other advanced educational and employment opportunities.
- To develop mental management abilities.
- To become familiar with military history as it relates to America's culture, and understand the history, purpose, and structure of military services.
- To develop the skills necessary to work effectively as a member of a team.