Students will exhibit a physically active lifestyle and will understand that physical activity provides opportunity for enjoyment, challenge, and self expression.
Students will be able to
• Demonstrate the skills and knowledge needed to maintain an active lifestyle independently throughout their life.
• Identify ways in which personal characteristics, performance styles, and activity preferences will change throughout life.
• Identify personal physical activities which provide enjoyment and challenge.
• Introduce activity: rules, playing surface, positions
• Introduce new skill/Review learned skill
• Model proper technique/form
• Students perform activity
• Assess skill levels
• Provide support based on individual needs
• Provide feedback to promote improved physical fitness, challenge and enjoyment