Support CHS: Our Foundation
CHS Staff Protocol for requesting funding from the CHS Foundation
Please complete a CHS Foundation Funding Request Form, sign and return to the Foundation mailbox (in the main office) before funding will be considered for payment.
We do NOT reimburse for items purchased without prior approval from the board.
We encourage you to attend one of the meetings that are held (but, not mandatory) soon after your request is turned in. This helps us to better understand your request for funds.
The meeting are held on the 2nd Monday of every month at 6 p.m. in the library.
If you have any questions or concerns, Please contact Carol Weiler at firstname.lastname@example.org
Q: How does the CHS Foundation Raise Money?
A: Any and every way we can!
Our Foundation is a non-profit 501 (c3) tax exempt organization, with every donation is an investment in the future of California -- our students -- and tax free!
We host a variety of events like our Phon-a-thon, which features volunteer parents contact each student’s household to get them involved and solicit donations to make their high school years the best they can possibly be.
- Buy a Brick! Be a part of Clairemont High School's Chieftain Walk. Reserve your place in history and support Clairemont High School. Questions? Email email@example.com
- Need a School Calendar? We are selling CHS Calendars as a fundraiser to support all school programs. Click here for more information: https://www.calendarlink.org/chsfoundation/home.html
- We host the annual Spring Fling, a Dinner-Dance and Silent Auction of fabulous prizes donated by local businesses and the community. The best part is the event is held at Sea World, our Partner in Education.
- The Foundation committee, athletic groups, clubs, and ASB classes solicit items from the extended community. Individual items or baskets of services, goods, and tickets to attractions and performances are auctioned. Proceeds go to the specific group that solicited the items.
- Save Our Sports (SOS) Fundraiser is sponsored at Clairemont High School by the Foundation. SOS is associated with The Buick Invitational Golf Tournament, held in February at Torrey Pines Golf Course. The teams or clubs that sell tickets to this golf tournament, receive 100% of the proceeds. Your company or organization can take advantage of the discounted prices and support the sport or club of its choice. The tickets make great gifts.
- Donations can be made through United Way if your company participates in this annual giving. You may designate your donation by using our number – 9654.
- Target Cards dedicated to Clairemont earns $$ each time you make a purchase.
- Community organization, private individuals, alumni and other foundations also make donations to CHS Foundation. If your company has a matching plan for educational institutions, please contact us. For every $100 donated through these plans, our school gets $200.
- In addition to fundraising, the Foundation supports various events at the school such as Homecoming. The Foundation donates prize money to the classes participating in the half-time parade with a theme float. We invite alumni to judge the floats.
- The President’s Museum is part of the Clairemont High School Foundation. This is the largest presidential museum west of the Mississippi. We have a very dedicated and hard\working teacher and Executive Director, James Fletcher, who maintains this marvelous addition to Clairemont.
- We are all volunteer members, dedicated to making the experience at Clairemont High School positive for all students. We welcome your ideas and helping hands. Keep posted on upcoming events in the monthly newsletter or on Clairemont High School website.
Please consider making a tax-deductible donation to this worthwhile cause… our Clairemont High School students.