All Bell students have the power to shape the future and will be...
1. Effective communicators who use verbal, written, artistic, mathematical, and technological forms of communication.
2. Inspired learners who are responsible for their present and lifelong intellectual growth.
3. Productive workers who perform together and independently to create quality products and services that reflect personal pride and responsibility.
4. Responsible citizens who have a global and multi-cultural perspective and respect for the quality of life for self and others.
5. Resourceful thinkers who are problem solvers and risk takers, and can make critical evaluations in a variety of situations.