Every student must complete an Athletics Participation Form to be eligible to play. You can find the Athletics Participation Form in the main office on the Crawford High School campus.
- A grade point average of 2.0 or higher during the academic term immediately preceding and during the season of the sport you participate in. Additionally, you must have passed at least four subjects.
- A satisfactory citizenship record with a 2.0 average or better.
- All student athletes must be compliant with all CIFSDS transfer rules.
- Athletic equipment may only be stored in locker rooms or the athletic storage facility.
- Students may not store any athletic equipment in classrooms.
- All student athletes must have a current ID card.
- You must have medical insurance coverage. The school has medical coverage available to purchase. Please see the Nurses Office.
- You must have completed the Crawford High School Athletic Packet. This packet includes: Physical Form from a medical doctor (chiropractic physicals are not allowed), Code of Ethics Form; Hazing Form; Drivers/Riders Form; Substance Abuse Form; Code of Conduct Forms, Eligibility Verification Form, Emergency Card.