Marston Middle School believes communication between students, parents and staff is an important component in community building and academic success, therefore, we are implementing Parent Connection this year. Through a secure Internet account, parents will be able to view a variety of data on their child including:
* Attendance Records
* Class Assignments and Grades
* Progress Reports and Report Cards
* State and District Test Data
Zangle ParentConnection Login - You must already have an account to access your student's profile. You may sign up for an account below.
To Sign Up for a ParentConnection Account:
Once you complete the survey for an account and your information has been verified, we will mail instructions within ten school days on how to access ParentConnection with a unique PIN number and a generic password that you must change.
For questions regarding ParentConnection, email Liz Stevenson at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Personal Information. You have control over your personal information. In general, you can visit our web site without providing us with any personal information. However, we must have your personal information in order for you to access certain programs through this web site. This information requested may include registration data such as your name, address, email address and phone number. Please do not submit any Personal Information if you are less than 18 years of age.
2. External Links. San Diego City Schools’ web site(s) may provide links to other third party web sites. Even if the third party is affiliated with San Diego City Schools through a business partnership or otherwise, San Diego City Schools is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices or the content of such external links. These links are provided to you for convenience purposes only and you access them at your own risk.
4. Limited Right to Use. This web site is owned and operated by San Diego City Schools. Unless otherwise specified, all Materials on this web site are the property of San Diego City Schools. No Materials published by San Diego City Schools on this web site, in whole or in part, may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means without prior written permission from San Diego City Schools.
5. Usernames and Passwords and District Related Activities. Access to certain content on our web site(s) may be allowed though the use of a username and password. By accessing and using our protected and secured web site(s), you agree to maintain the confidentiality of the username and password you selected to access such site(s). You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any username and password that you choose or is chosen by your web administrator on your behalf, to access our web site(s) as well as any activity that occur under your username/password. You will not misuse or share your username or password. In this context, these systems are for authorized use to do district-related activities. Any person using these systems hereby consents to district monitoring. Violations are grounds for discipline or referral to law enforcement personnel.
7. Communications. Except for any disclosure by you for technical support purposes, or as specified in our Privacy Statement, all communications from you to this web site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You are solely responsible for the content of your communications and their legality under all laws and regulations. You agree not to use this web site to distribute, link to or solicit content that is defamatory, harassing, unlawful, libelous, harmful to minors, threatening, obscene, false, misleading, or infringing a third party intellectual or privacy rights.