Lewis Middle School Vision Statement
Guided by the Shared Vision of All of its Stakeholders,
Lewis Middle School Prepares All Students
Academically and Socially for High School and Beyond.
We, at Lewis Middle School, Envision:
Collaborating together, we are all equal stakeholders in the success of our students!
- Students who possess the necessary skills to become responsible, independent, critical thinkers and decision-makers.
- Staff members who challenge themselves and engage their students by collaborating with colleagues, pursuing professional growth opportunities, providing academic rigor and relevant curriculum in the classroom, and creating safe learning environments.
- Staff members who keep parents informed of their children’s progress in a timely manner.
- Parents and guardians who support their children and their children’s teachers through active involvement in, and knowledge of, their children’s academic and social activities.
- A strong and growing community of local businesses and organizations that partner with students and provide them with opportunities to become responsible and productive citizens outside of school.