EXPECTED SCHOOL WIDE LEARNING RESULTS
Mission Bay graduates are:
1. Effective communicators who
- Read, write, and speak clearly, creatively, and effectively.
- Listen attentively and critically.
2. Critical thinkers who
- Analyze, synthesize, and evaluate information to solve problems.
3. Quality Producers who
- Create intellectual, artistic, and practical products presented in a professional manner.
- Use technological tools effectively in all areas.
4. Collaborative workers who
- Develop and maintain working relationships in diverse settings.
5. Self-directed planners who
- Understand their strengths and weaknesses and develop academic, personal, and professional goals.
- Utilize organizational and time management skills.
6. Responsible citizens who
- Understand and participate in the American democratic process.
- Contribute their time and talents to improve their school and community.
- Develop their physical potential and practice habits of health and safety.