To educate, engage and empower all students to live ethically in an internationally-minded community
The School of International Studies envisions an academic environment where:
- Students learn, achieve and demonstrate mastery of district, state and International Baccalaureate standards.
- Teachers provide a rigorous positive learning environment which motivates students to achieve.
- Parents make educational excellence a priority and actively support their children's education.
- Stakeholders value and implement ideals of the "IB Learner Profile".
- Students understand the importance of intellectual, physical and emotional balance to achieve personal well-being for themselves and others. (IBO 2007, IB Learner Profile)