Transcripts and Records
To receive transcripts or records from Mira Mesa High School, please follow the following procedures.
Proof of Graduation
Agencies requesting proof of graduation for pending employment must fax the signed release form for the applicant to (858) 549-9351.
You will need the following information in order to receive a copy of your high school transcript.
Current Mira Mesa High School Students
- On file: Completed Authorization To Release Information
- Fee: First three are free; $1 for all additional transcripts.
Mira Mesa High School Graduates
- In person at Mira Mesa High School counseling center
- Year of graduation and name used in high school.
- Birth date.
- Address where you want transcript sent.
- Picture ID
- $3 fee
- By mail
- Year of graduation and legal name used in high school
- Birth date
- Address to where you want transcript sent
- Copy of a picture ID
- $3 fee
- Send signed request to:
Mira Mesa High School
- 10510 Reagan Road
- San Diego, Ca 92128
(858) 566-2262, ext. 2216
Fax: (858) 549-9351
7 a.m. to 3 p.m. school days