Purpose of the Academic Fundraising Partnership (AFP)
The objectives of the AFP are:
- to furnish enrichment programs that enhance students' education in academics and citizenship,
- to encourage parent participation and financial contributions,
- to inform members about all aspects of AFP programs at the school,
- to execute fundraising events for the purpose of meeting these objectives,
- and to budget, disburse and account for funds raised in support of the school.
Who Is the AFP?
The AFP is a group of parents and faculty members committed to providing the best education possible for the children, both through volunteering time and raising funds. Families of all children attending the school are encouraged to become annual members.
AFP funds many excellent enrichment programs for our students, including
- extended day enrichment programs,
- study trips,
- family programs,
- a reading incentive program,
- special curriculum,
- supplementary literature,
- P.E. medals and awards,
- teacher requests for classroom purchases,
- and the latest technology.
The AFP also is an integral partner with the Scripps Ranch Farmers' Market held at the school each Saturday.
The AFP is a very important part of our school and we invite all of you to become involved at whatever level you are able. Our fundraisers vary throughout the year and include:
- the Farmers' Market every Saturday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.,
- escrip (register and make purchases at participating retailers such as Von's, and Sammy's Woodfired Pizza),
- Office Depot purchases (mention #70116303),
- and Target stores if you mention our school name.
For more information, visit the AFP website.