In order to consolidate, closely monitor and eliminate confusion, the serving of ATS hours is as follows:
Ways for students to serve ATS hours
- ONLY in room 302...every morning
- Students must in room 302 no later than 7:45 a.m. to receive 1 hour of ATS.
- Students must sign in and be working on current assignments or silently reading.
- Students may serve ATS hours with individual teachers if and only if they are actively receiving tutoring from the teacher or working on that specific teacher's assignments. Ex. working on English with their English teacher.
- All other ATS hours must be served in room 302.
- If an ROP computer is necessary, a student may serve in an ROP classroom teacher other than their own teacher.
If Mrs. Schu is unavailable to hold ATS in room 302 she will find a substitute teacher to cover
Student sign-in sheets
- All teachers must have students SIGN-IN if a student is working in their class before or after school, even if the student is not receiving ATS hours.
- If a student is on campus before or after school, their name should be on a sign-in sheet, even if they do not have ATS hours to serve, that includes club meetings.
- A separate sign-in sheet must be used for each session (no combining days or times on one sheet).
- If the teacher has 15 or more students, they may turn in a timecard (you may accumulate students, but must keep the sessions separate).