The school"s playground consists of a separate area for Kindergarten students with a structure, swings and grass area; several play structures for 1st-4th; ample blacktop with handball, tetherball, basketball courts; shared use tennis courts and baseball field. For safety and supervision, students should remain within the designated play areas.
- Teachers or designated adults bring students to the blacktop area for recess and bring them back to the classroom at the end of the recess period.
- Students should immediately squat and freeze when the bell sounds, then line up when the whistle blows.
- Students are to remain on the playground until time to return to class.
- Students may not run on the blacktop areas unless involved in an organized game.
- Students must use playground equipment in a safe manner and only when there is adult supervision.
- Students may only play school approved games.
- Students are expected to respect one another and to follow game rules.
- Fighting and intimidation are not allowed.
- All snacks, food, and drinks should be consumed in the lunch arbor. Healthy snacks only, please.
West area of the playground Seating area near the library and playground, available during recess.
East area of playground Center area of playground with baseball field in background
First Grade Boys get ready for recess~ Kindergarten Playground; students also have access to tricycles!