School Choice Application
San Diego Unified is offers excellent educational opportunities around every corner. Visiting your neighborhood school is a great place to start.
For students seeking other options, online applications are accepted beginning November 1st for the upcoming school year.
Options Online Applications are not being accepted at this time. The
School Options Online Application web site will become active again November 1st for the 2015-2016 school year. Please contact the office at 619
725-5672 or email@example.com for additional information.
Applications will not be accepted after the priority deadline unless the family is new to the district or a current San Diego Unified student has a change of residence. Proof of new residence is required.
- Online is the preferred method of submission for applications.
- If families are unable to use the online application they should contact our office at 619 725-5672 or firstname.lastname@example.org or any school for assistance with applying for their child.
- Applications will be accepted after February 15th for new students only with a verifiable change of address.
- When applying for kindergarten, you must select Pre-k for the current grade level, for Transitional Kindergarten please select the check box.
- Information about Transitional Kindergarten is found here.
| (Applications accepted Nov 1 to Feb 15)
||(Solicitudes aceptadas entre el 1 de noviembre al 15 de febrero)