Suggested School Supplies
We recommend that each student have the following items and bring them to school each day:
1. 1 ½" three-ring binder
2. Dividers for each subject
3. 1 pen/pencil plastic pouch to fit the binder
4. 8 ½ X 11 notebook paper punched for the binder
5. Pens, pencils, erasers, highlighter
6. Personal reading book: students will read at least 25 books per year to meet District & State Language Arts Standards.
7. Other supplies may be requested by individual teachers.
Wangenheim planners are provided to students at the beginning of the school year free of charge. We encourage parents to consider giving a $5.00 donation to the school to offset the cost of the planners but this is not required. Students are required to have their planner with them at school every day and to write down all their assignments in the planner. If you lose your planner, you must purchase a replacement at the Financial Office.