PTA is always welcoming new members. Joining is quick and easy.
Complete the membership form, attach a check and drop in the PTA box in the office or bring to any PTA General meeting. Download the Membership Form in English or Forma de Membresia en Espanol
PTA Membership:Your Contributions Support PTA and Help Families...
The number-one reason to join the Parent Teacher Association is to benefit your child. In doing so, you can also help our school. Our focus is to promote student success. Parenting is not easy - it helps to share ideas, concerns and experiences with other parents and educators in the community. Our goal as PTA is designed to improve learning, health and well-being.
As a not-for-profit organization, PTA looks to you—our members and friends— to provide that "extra measure" of support to advance our mission. For those who are committed to PTA through membership, service, and giving, we are deeply grateful and appreciative for your support.
Why Join the PTA?
• Get Connected. There’s no better way to know what’s happening in our school. Help Your Child Succeed. PTA fosters parent involvement. By getting involved you’ll be part of the solution, helping to make positive changes. Our PTA play an important role in fundraising to provide building improvements, curriculum-based programs, social events – all vital to our school’s success.
Be a Role Model. By becoming a PTA member, you’ll be demonstrating to your child the importance you place on education.
For those who have not supported the PTA, please show your commitment by turning in your membership form today!
Thank you for your support.
• A multi-level support organization.
• Guidance and resources based on expertise and experience.
• Discover Great Resources. The PTA offers a variety of programs designed for parents as well as students.
• Tap into a Network. PTA functions provide opportunities to meet other parents and teachers, build rapport and discuss parenting issues that are on your mind.
• Leadership development to promote individual development and strengthening of skills. By volunteering with our PTA, you gain valuable experiences and personal confidence. It’s an opportunity to put your skills and hobbies to good use for a good cause.
• Timely information from local, state and federal levels and how we can advocate and influence
legislators on behalf of our children, families and schools. Because PTA is a forum for exchanging ideas, you are encouraged to make suggestions.
• Collective strength with those who share concerns and seek solutions.