To engage, enlighten, and empower all students to live successfully in a global community.
EXPECTED SCHOOL-WIDE LEARNING RESULTS
- Able to speak, read and write to meet personal/career goals.
- Able to complete the senior exhibition.
- Able to demonstrate the understanding of the global impact of the local issues.
- Able to identify their strengths and use them to achieve personal, academic and professional goals.
- Able to set expectations, develop a plan and evaluate their own work.
- Able to demonstrate higher order thinking skills such as analysis, synthesis and evaluation.
- Able to identify problems, conduct research, analyze data, summarize results.
- Able to function in diverse settings
- Able to work in teams to understand and analyze contemporary issues from multiple perspectives.
- Able to apply technology to support work and career demands.
- Able to use a computer and various software programs.
· Able to contribute time, energy, and talent to improve the quality of life in our schools, communities, nation and world.
· Able to understand how actions, or lack of actions, affect oneself, others, and the community at large.