Hello Rodriguez Family and Staff,
Wow, our school is done and Rodriguez has completed its 8th year since opening. We want to wish all of you a safe, restful but enjoyable summer break. School opens up again on Tuesday, September 8th, 2015. If you are looking for something to do this summer, I am including a link to all the free summer movies around San Diego parks. I hope you can enjoy an evening under the stars with family and a free movie.
IMPORTANT EVENTS and DATES:
- Office is open August 24th at 8:30am
- Teachers report back on September 2nd
- First day of school is September 8th
-Ms. Jordan, Principal
A friendly reminder:
- Gates open at 8:10 for line up on the lower playground.
- 8:25am teachers will walk out to pick students up .
- 8:30am is the start of breakfast in the classroom.
- Wednesday is our modified day from 8:30am to 12:45pm.
Our progress continues to support your children in becoming critical thinkers, writers and mathematicians.
We introduced Family Wednesdays once a month to support content area, Common Core learning, student success and having families learn in the classrooms with their children.
We will continue our work with developing critical thinkers, being writers and problem solving through Number Talk.
I hope students get involved with our local library and their events as well as our partner in YMCA.