Senior Exhibition Information
The Senior Portfolio and Exhibition is a district graduation requirement. Every senior at Madison High School must successfully complete and turn in a Senior Portfolio containing specific items (see below) and present to a panel of teacher and community members as part of their Senior Exhibition. Students will complete their Senior Portfolio through their senior English class by February 8, 2013 and create their Exhibition presentation through their senior Government/Econ class by March 28, 2013. All seniors will present their exhibition on Thursday, April 25 or Friday, April 26 (schedule to be announced.)
Senior Portfolio/Exhibition Due Dates 2012-2013
Four Parts Due to Senior English Teachers by February 8, 2013:
(3) FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) Application
(4) Reflection on Madison’s Three Expected School-wide Learning Results
All Seniors present either Thursday, April 25, or Friday, April 26, 2013, 1:30 – 2:30 p.m.
All students will make a PowerPoint presentation to a panel of staff and community members.
Microsoft PowerPoint is accessible from any INTERNET accessible computer at: https://my.sandi.net
Four Parts Due to Government/Economics Teacher by March 28, 2013:
(1) Introduction – 2 - 3 minutes
(2) Body of Presentation – 5 - 7 minutes
(3) Conclusion – 2 - 3 minutes
(4) Questions and Answers – 2 - 5 minutes of questions from panel members